The Maine State Troopers Foundation (MSTF) was established in 1994 as a non-profit entity dedicated to providing support for programs of public safety and prevention of crime.
The Maine State Troopers Foundation has dedicated efforts in:
- Recognition of public service
- Support of victims of violence or economic adversity
- Prevention of substance abuse and juvenile delinquency
- Support of Social Service Programs
- Humanitarian, government and educational causes
- Improving the well-being, education and health of children and families
- Improving ability of Maine State Government to support these and other efforts
The Maine State Troopers Foundation proudly offers our
SUPPORT – PARTICIPATION – RECOGNITION – AID – EDUCATION – OUTREACH to:
Please view the EVENTS page for more information and slideshows of various events.
FACTS ABOUT THE MAINE STATE POLICE
|Maine State Police |
|Maine State Police Uniform Badge|| |
Motto: Semper Aequus (Always Just)
Maine State Police Formed: 1921
Uniform Color: French Blue
Maine State Police Pipe and Drum Corp: wear the Maine State Police Tartan
- Ford Police Interceptor and in both marked and unmarked versions. The marked versions are a dark sky blue. Unmarked cars are a variety of colors.
- Ford Mustangs, unmarked, in a variety of colors
- Chevrolet Impalas, unmarked, for traffic patrol and detective cars
- Chevrolet Suburbans, usually marked, usually used for commercial vehicle enforcement
- Various trucks such as the Ford F150, Dodge Ram, and Ford Expedition, usually marked, usually used for commercial vehicle enforcement.
Maine State Troopers patrol from nine barracks located across the state. These barracks are:
Troop K is composed of sworn Troopers that enforce the motor vehicle guideline laws set forth by the State of Maine. These Troopers are members of the Commercial Vehicle Enforcement unit, and are based out of the state’s capital city, Augusta.